Delivery and Return Policy
- DP ORTHO will only dispatch goods once FULL payment is received. DP ORTHO does not offer goods on credit/lay-bye nor do we allow purchasing on account.
- Goods will only be dispatched once payment clears and reflects in our bank account. This could take up to 3 working days.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that any/all packages requested from the store are verified. DP ORTHO assumes no responsibility for packages once they leave our premises.
- DP ORTHO delivers all parcels using a courier service (unless stated or arranged
otherwise). Once the item is dispatched, you will be notified with a tracking number. You may request delivery status on your parcel from us.
- Delivery via our courier service usually takes between 3-10 working days. Although we try to deliver sooner.
- If your parcel has not arrived within the specified time frame, do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com or call 018 468 1253.
Delivery in SA
- Delivery fees are free of charge.
- DP ORTHO will only deliver goods in South Africa. For orders from other countries other than South Africa the purchaser must make arrangements for pick-up.
- All returns will be charged a 20% handling fee.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 018 468 1253 for the costs on returns beforehand.
- You will not be liable for further fees if the product is damaged, faulty or missing any accessory or parts. Factory faults or out of box damages will be assessed via stringent methods and outcomes would be at the company’s discretion.
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products:
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- Include the necessary paperwork with your parcel (contact us to confirm paperwork as
all return cases may differ); and
- Include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
All returns and cancellations of unwanted products will include a handling fee.
Please ensure the package:
- Is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- Has the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- Not missing any accessories or parts;
- You log a return via email@example.com within 7 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 7 days, you can only return a product if it is defective.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund you with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 2 days of such delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org, please add pictures of everything damaged.
We will arrange to collect the product. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible/ we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or refund you with the purchase price of the product.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect?
A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and
generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- Signs of excessive handling and/or repackaging.
3. Cancellations Policy:
- Any cancellations will be charged a 20% handling fee.
- If you decided to change your order and your previous order has been dispatched
already, you will be liable to pay for a handling fee.
- Please contact email@example.com or call 018 468 1253 for the costs on cancellations
- For any further enquiries, kindly contact our sales department: 018 468 1253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.